Sunday, November 16, 2008

Closer Quickpage

I'm still learning Photoshop. I am a very slow learner with this program; in fact, it is quite overwhelming to me! But, I'm working at it. I wanted to share with you this quickpage I made. I am in the process of putting together pages to put on my hubby's digital photo frame as a Christmas present. I was inspired by Bethany at Elegant Word Art. She fell in love with a song and made word art of the lyrics. You'll have to check out her website to read the full story, it is so sweet. My hubby and I have been through some tough times lately. I want him to have a daily reminder on his desk of our relationship.

This was created using a template by JenJen at Scrap Outside the Box (template 71) and free elements by Summer Driggs's Beautimous kit. I haven't found the picture I want to use for this yet. I don't have permission by any of the designers of these elements to share this as a layered .png quickpage for anyone to use. Sorry, I'm just showing what I've been working on.

3 comments:

jenjenjasp said...

Beth!!! this is DARLING! I am sorry to hear about your tough times, but you will make it. What you are doing is PERFECT to help you through it.

You certainly have my permission to share your darling work made with my template. I LOVE IT! Seeing the templates come to life this way.

When you do share it, can you send me an email at mattjenn@new.rr.com and let me know? So I can get it too! heehee

GREAT job!

a said...

Beth - SO cute :) Yeah, you have my permission to use my WordArt as well :)

Keep up the good work!

bethany (elegantWordArt by Bethany)

Beth said...

Thank you, thank you ladies! I'm still waiting to hear from Summer before I give out the .png version.