Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So excited!

I decided to step out on a limb and apply to be a Creative Team member for some digital designers. I really didn't expect anything, but thought, what the heck, why not try?

Imagine my surprise when Scrappy Kat accepted me!!!!! Kat is a designer for the Stuff to Scrap (STS) store. Kat is a fairly new designer who lives in "that state up north". (Anyone who is an Ohio State fan knows that means Michigan! But that's okay because two of my best friends are native Michiganders.) She is also competing in The Next Designs in Digital Design Star competition at Just Digi Layouts. She has made it through the competition to week 3.

Here are two of Kat's kits available in the STS store now. Click on the preview to jump to her shop.





I am looking forward to working with Kat and her kits. The next kit she has designed for the NDIDDS competition is just "groovy". I have the perfect photos for that kit. I'll post it when it is done.

No comments: