Monday, January 11, 2010

Two New Fabulous Freebies

Wow, this is the week for freebies! Let me share with you what two of "my" designers are offering.

Nibbles Skribbles is collaborating with Little Red Scraps to bring you Morning Mocha







Here is a layout I made with it. You should know me by now, I don't necessarily follow the "theme" when using these kits.



The Scrappy Kat has teamed up with Mommy Me Time Scrapper to bring us Whimsical Winter.










Here is a layout I made with The Scrappy Kat's portion of this kit. I had a lot of fun with this one.



So here's the deal. The designers are offering bits and pieces of this kit everyday on their blogs.

Click here for Nibbles Skribbles. She'll direct you to Little Red Scraps portion.

Click here for The Scrappy Kat. She'll direct you to Mommy Me Time Scraps.

And don't forget to check their blogs daily for the entire kit. If you miss a portion, don't worry. They will have these kits in their stores next week to purchase. 

And keep checking back here. You just never know what I might be giving away!

No comments: