Monday, May 17, 2010

Midnight in the Garden

The Scrappy Kat has teamed up with Growing Pains Scrapped to make a new collab kit called Midnight in the Garden. She said she was inspired by the book and movie Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. I've never read/seen this before. I'm going to have to check that out.

Here are the previews of both kits:





These colors and elements are so gorgeous! I love the wrought iron stuff especially.

Here is a layout that I created using just The Scrappy Kat's portion:



And as a gift for you, I'm giving you the above layout as a quick page!

Click here to go to 4shared to grab this freebie. Enjoy!

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria