Thursday, June 12, 2008

Where to print scrapbook pages

I wanted to share where I send my digital scrapped pages to be printed. Scrapbooks to Share is located in Florida. I've sent several orders to them and had no problems at all with the delivery or the quality. The only problem I had was that they do not directly accept Paypal, but you can direct Paypal to send a payment to them. Not really much of a problem, as far as I'm concerned. I received my orders within 3-4 business days. And the quality is such that my son had to touch the page in order to tell that it was not 3 dimensional. For $1.00 a page for 8.5x11 inches or smaller and $1.50 a page for bigger pages, this is a bargain. They have a flat shipping rate of $6.00 each order, but it is unlimited in the number of pages this order includes. You can pay extra for faster shipping rates, but really, I think I can wait 3-4 days to get my pages. They also offer services to scan your paper-scrapped pages for digital storage, but I haven't utilized that service.

I do not have any business ties to this company at all. I am just a satisfied customer and want to share my experience with others who may need this information. Visit their website for more information.

PS: I know that some folks go to Costco for their printings. I go to Costco about once each month and am planning a trip there tomorrow. I'll check into their services tomorrow and report back.

No comments: