Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome

I've been learning to digital scrapbook. I think I like this better than paper scrapbooking at this time in my life. My house is busy with 2 teens and 2 young adults, 2 cats and 2 parents. In addition to those who live here, our house has become the place for the kids' friends to hang out. I don't mind that, but it does make for a crowded house at times. You'll notice in the links list some of my favorite freebie digiscrap sites and my favorite recipe sites. These seem to be what I enjoy doing the most.
Here is page I created just this evening. The scrap elements were freebies from Vicki at A Work in Progress. This is from her collection called BritPop. I love the bright colors she uses in this kit.



I'll be sharing more of my pages in the days to come as I just completed my son's scrapbook for his high school graduation party. That would explain why you will see mostly pages of him. I plan on starting on my youngest daughter's scrapbook this summer as she will graduate next spring.

No comments: