Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Love Faith Hope

Several of the designers at Stuff to Scrap have created a fabulous new kit. But this isn't just any ole' collab kit. This is a charity kit to raise money for a 3 year old in Utah who is battling a brain tumor. I cannot even imagine the ordeal that this family is going through as I have been blessed with a very healthy family. Here is a link to an newspaper article about this girl and a link to a website created to help this family.

The collab kit is huge! Take a look at what is included:





Jamie, of Every Everafter Moment Designs as well as MandaK of Nibbles Skribbles have both contributed to this kit. Jamie gave me the links to create a layout to inspire you. Unfortunately, I had troubles with my computer dying and didn't get a chance to make this into a quickpage (oooh, that made me so mad), but maybe you'll get an idea of what you can do with this. Just the title of the kit brought to mind the "love" chapter in 1 Corinthians 13.



Even though I was given the links free, I have every intention of donating for this kit. I hope you'll take a minute and click on any of the previews above to be taken to Stuff to Scrap to purchase this kit. It is well worth it for this little child. Small amounts from many people can add up quickly.

No comments: