Monday, August 31, 2009

Rainy Days and Rainbows

MandaK of NibblesSkribbles and Janice of JWDigiscraps have collaborated their incredible talent to create a new freebie kit called Rainy Days and Rainbows. It is really a combination of two minikits that MandaK had designed, one called Rainy Days and one called Rainbows. The colors were very complementary so the two of them decided to combine and collaborate and here is what they have:

From Nibbles Skribbles:


From JWDigiscraps:



Because I am on MandaK's CT, I was given the opportunity to play around with her portions of the kit. I want to share with you one of the layouts I did. Again the photos are of my youngest daughter being a camera hog!



Click on the previews above to be taken to their respective blogs to grab this freebie! Then come back here later in the week. I've got a goodie for you.

No comments: