Sunday, February 21, 2010

Big News!

Well, it's been a rough few weeks for me as I've had to say goodbye forever to three of my colleagues. Char and Paul both had fought the hard fight against cancer and lost. Their deaths were not unexpected, but certainly still very sad. But losing Gary still has me reeling. I still tear up when I think of what happened. I worked with him last weekend. Sunday night he had a stroke at the office (thank goodness other nurses were there). He was only 60 and he lived life to the fullest, doing what he loved, clear up to the end. RIP my friend.

So that explains my dry spell. I'm having a tough time coming up with ideas for layouts. Please forgive me as I struggle through this.

However, MandaK aka Nibbles Skribbles has got some really big news. She is opening up a new store at a fairly new forum. She will be selling her stuff at Digital Scrap Ink. I've signed up at their forum and started to get involved. They seem like very welcoming people so I hope you will take a peek over there. And to celebrate, she's having a sale:



Click on the flyer to go to her store and take advantage of her sale.

1 comment:

The Scrappy Kat said...

Sorry to hear about your losses Beth. My thoughts and prayers are with you.