Monday, February 1, 2010

Steampunk

Lots of stuff going on in the digi-scrap world this week. Bear with me as I showcase as many as I can.

Today, Scrappy Kat has teamed up with one of her very talented Creative Team members, Ashley of SealScraps to offer up Steampunk as a freebie. This is such a unique kit! Take a look at the previews:

 

This kit would be perfect for a heritage-type layout, don't you think?
Here is a layout I made with it:



My handsome boy a few years ago.

Both ladies are offering these as freebies on their blogs this week only. Stop by their blogs each day and you'll soon have the complete kit. Click here for Scrappy Kat and here for SealScraps. And come Thursday, I'll be offering you a little freebie too.

And more news...

This is Kat's birthday month so she is having a sale on her entire store. Take a look at the flyer:

 

35% off! I wonder how she came up with that number? Hmmm... 

Click here to be taken to her store to take advantage of this great sale.

No comments: