Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dude!

The Scrappy Kat is at it again. This time she has collaborated with Scraps of Ellay to bring us this new grungy-boy kit: Dude.



I made a layout with Kat's portion:

As a gift to you, I made a couple of luggage tag QPs that you can download. These fit the Basic Gray brand luggage tag album. Here is a preview of what you will get:


Just click here to be taken to 4shared to download.

And make sure to jump over to The Scrappy Kat for more links for more luggage tag freebies!

4 comments:

Sondrart Designs said...

Hi,
The 4shared link is not valid. Thanks for sharing, I will check back later.

Pam said...

Cool tag, but still not working. I'll check back later, too. Thanks! :)

Raewyn aka whinney said...

ohhh I can see a mini album for my rockstar teenager, will check back later for the link.
Raewyn (New Zealand)

Raewyn aka whinney said...

foudn them in your 4shared album and am downloading as I type this comment. Thank you thank you thank you.
R