Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Go quickly

to Scrappy Kat's blog to pick up today's portion of her kit, The Great Outdoors. She's offering the second part of her paper pack today and today only. You have 24 hours to pick it up. What are you waiting for? Click on the preview to be taken to Katina's blog. You don't want to miss it.



After you grab Scrappy Kat's kit, jump on over to Every Everafter Moments Designs to grab day 2 of her part of the collab I Scream, You Scream kit. Click on the preview below to be taken to Jamie's blog. Hurry, you don't want to miss this kit either.



After you have downloaded your goodies, head on over to STS for another speed scrap. I'm hoping to be able to attend, but I am on call tonight so who knows what I'll be up to at that time? Check out the flyer for all the pertinent info:



Check out the participation prize! I hope I can do this, I'd love to have this wordart.

No comments: