Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rhinestone Cowgirl

The Scrappy Kat has created another lovely layout. This is definitely a girly kit. Don't you love these colors?



Here is the first of the layouts I made with this kit. I had a lot of fun with it, especially with making those cluster frames. I hope you like them as well. And do you recognize that word art? yep, this is the layout I needed it for. I also entered this layout in the Word of the Week challenge at STS last week. So some of you have had a sneak preview of this already.



See what I mean about the girly factor with this kit?

And you can get this on sale at STS for 30% off this weekend when the Sizzlin Summer Sale is held. Can't beat that, can you? Click on the flyer to be taken to the store and look for Scrappy Kat's store to get this kit, which will be available 6/26/09.

No comments: