Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Guy

Well, I've certainly shared enough layouts featuring my girls. I do have a son as well. I love the Blogtrain Blog. Once a month designers who choose to participate are given the color pallette and theme for the mega kit and then they design. It is so neat to see how each designer puts their own unique touch to the items added to the kit. The June kit is called My Favorite Guy. I knew as soon as I saw this I wanted to use this senior photo of my son. I entered this layout in the Font-a-licious Challenge at Osten Wilkins forum

I used items from this collab kit from the following designers:
creative.chaos
Creations by Rachael
Steel City Scraps
Designs by Sassy
HSH Designs
DebF
royanna
Designs by Ellie
roh
photomask by kyliem designs
font is BlackJack

No comments: