Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back from Vacation

Bet y'all didn't even know I was gone. I spent the week in beautiful Myrtle Beach and did nothing but sit on the beach and relax. But all good things must come to an end and I am now on the way home, staying the night in Wytheville VA. I have a pretty good internet connection here and jumped on in time to find some great deals at Stuff to Scrap.

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE patriotic themed things. My kitchen is decorated in Americana stuff. So I went ga-ga when I saw this new kit that Eva Marina Designs has on sale for 30% through tomorrow.



It is just perfect for scrapping any of those 4th of July or Canada Day photos you may have. But take a closer look. This kit is not limited to just the patriotic themes. There are plenty of neutral colors and generic (yet terrific) elements that you can scrap just about any sort of layout with this kit. This is a large kit with 14 papers, 48 elements and 3 full alphas. And as I said before, you can grab this kit for 30% off today and tomorrow. That makes the kit only $2.79 on sale. Regular price isn't too bad either, so if you miss the sale, don't let that stop you from grabbing this fun kit.

Just click on the preview to be takn to Eva's store at STS and grab this bargain.

No comments: