Thursday, July 23, 2009

Surprise!

In my last post I mentioned that I am not really a member of Nibble Skribbles CT, but that has all changed. MandaK has had some who had to leave her original creative team for various reasons so put out a call to her enablers. I jumped at the chance. She, too, is a new-ish designer and I really like the things she has done so far. Let me refresh your memory on what I've done with her kits so far:

Her first kit was Flutterby, which you can pick up at her store. Just click the preview.



Don't ya love those purply-colors? Here is a layout I created with this kit:



Her next kit was Summer Sparkle. Again, you can get this at her store, just click the preview.



This was a fun kit to play with. Here is a layout I created with this kit. This was for the scraplift challenge at DSDI.



Her next kit was what I blogged about Monday. And scroll down to yesterday's post for a QP with this kit.

I am excited to work with MandaK. She has a new kit coming out next week with Scrappy Kat and Scraps of Ellay. Stay tuned for info on that.

No comments: