Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some Challenge Layouts

There are two digiscrap forums that I have become involved in lately. Both are fairly active and have a variety of fun challenges. I'm sure you are aware I am active in Stuff to Scrap, and that tends to be where I check things out first. The newest one is a very new forum called DigiScraps DriveIn. There are some challenges that are similar in each forum, but most are different.

I wanted to show a couple of challenge layouts, on I made for each forum. Both layouts were made using Linda Walton, of Bon Scrapatit Designs, newest kit, Showers of Flowers. Linda makes such delicious kits and this one inspired me! The first layout is the result of the speed scrap this past Monday evening.



This next layout was made using photos my daughter took of some kids she was babysitting for. This was for the Made in the Shade (template) challenge at DSDI.



You can hop over to Linda's blog and still grab this kit, if you want. In fact, right now she has a lovely little freebie cluster frame she made with this kit. But don't dilly-dally. She doesn't keep her freebies up forever.

And last, but not least, is a layout I made for the song lyric challenge at DSDI. I was sent this photo by my friend. It is of her newborn granddaughter being held by her father. I am learning how to extract photos in photoshop and decided to use my attempt in this layout. The kit is the latest freebie available from Vicki Parker of A Work in Progress.

1 comment:

* Lee said...

Thank you SO MUCH for such BEAUTIFUL freebies (especially the Peace qp, that REALLY is BEAUTIFUL)!!