Monday, November 16, 2009

Lots to tell you about

There are lots of things going on in my little digi-scrap world at Stuff to Scrap. So in no particular order, let me share a few things with you.

MandaK of Nibbles Skribbles has decided to give her CT members a title. We called The Skribblers. Isn't that cute? I love it! She has a new kit in the store today.



Merry Christmoose is obviously a traditional Christmas kit, but with some whimsical, comical elements involved. I didn't use them in my layouts (yet), but I just love the little moose characters. So cute! Here is a layout I made with this kit:


Awww, my children when they were little. I can't seem to get them together for Christmas photos anymore. *sniff*

Click here to be taken to Nibbles Skribbles store at Stuff to Scrap. Be sure to look for the cardstock add on as well. Both are on sale for 25% off. And check Manda's blog this week too. I think she's got a gift planned for you also.

But wait, there's more...

The Scrappy Kat has teamed up with SAHM Scrapper for a unique collab kit called Family Fun Night. This kit is so awesome as some of the background papers actually look like the board games and lots of the elements look like the game pieces. This is a perfect kit for scrapping those photos of playing games/cards/etc. But this kit is more versatile than that, as you can see from my contribution.


When my son was a senior in high school, he played the lead role of Sky Masterson in Guys and Dolls. That musical centers around a "floating craps game". So I used this kit to scrap the memory of him singing Luck Be a Lady Tonight. The designers are offering this kit as a freebie on their blog this week. Click here to be taken to The Scrappy Kat's blog to start downloading her portion. She'll have a link to SAHM Scrapper's blog to get the rest of this fab kit.

And that's not all...

There's a speed scrap at Stuff to Scrap tonight! I have a Craft Club meeting tonight, so I won't be able to attend, but here's the info:



And here's the participation prize:



Click here to go to the speed scrap forum if you want to join in. Speed scraps are so much fun. I never know just exactly what I'm going to end up with when I start out. Some of my favorite layouts have been the result of speed scraps. I hope you can attend.

No comments: