Sunday, November 1, 2009

November at STS

November is a very good month, in my opinion. Not only is it the month that contains my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, but it is the month I gave birth to my 2nd daughter 23 years ago. It is also National Home Care and Hospice month and as a home health nurse, I am getting lots of goodies in my office for this month.

And it is also National DigiScrap Month and the designers at Stuff to Scrap have got a whole lot of fun planned for this month. I will try to keep up with all of the fun and post about them for my loyal followers (do I have any followers? Hahaha).

Make sure to check the STS blog everyday as the designers are offering a Download a Day kit. Click on the preview to be taken to the blog.


Here is the schedule for the Challenge a Day challenge. I hope to be able to jump into a lot of these!

And they are planning on big sales all this month. Here is the sale going on this week:

No comments: