Monday, November 2, 2009

Me & My Kitty

The Scrappy Kat has created a very special kit to honor the memory of a very special cat. And as the "mom" of 3 cats I was excited to use this kit. But this kit isn't only for cat lovers. The colors and elements are just beautiful and can be used for all sorts of kits. Here is what I created with this kit:



The kit is on sale for 30% off this week. Take a look at what you'll get:


$3.99 $2.79
Save: 30% off
Meow! This kit was inspired by a sweet little kitty named Sebastian. Me & My Kitty is perfect for scrapping all your kitty cat photos. The kit contains 16 papers, 46 elements, & 1 alpha (includes upper, numbers, & punc. in both sheet & individual png files).



$2.49 $1.87
Save: 25% off
Meow! If you are in a hurry, but want to scrap some great photos of your little kitty cat, these quick pages are perfect for you. Just put your photos beneath & add a title and you are done. Included are 6 ~ 12 x 12 inch 300dpi quick pages made using my kit Me & My Kitty.

Click on the previews to be taken to Kat's store at Stuff to Scrap.

No comments: