Sunday, November 8, 2009

What a great day!

Yesterday was the (inter)National Digital Scrapbooking Day and the gang at Stuff to Scrap really had a good time with it. There was something going on nearly every hour! I can't believe I "wasted" a wonderfully sunny and warm day and spent it indoors scrapping. LOL.

Here are some of the layouts I created for the challenges. I will not, however, be sharing the rather unflattering layout I made for the dare I asked for in the Truth or Dare game held in the chat room last night. LOL. I'll share with you some of the speed scrap/Challenge a Day layouts I've done this week too.

For the November 4th Challenge a Day I made this layout of my son when he was in his "punk" phase. The challenge on this day was to use photomasks. I used a free photomask by Bouille. The kit I used was the Wicked collab between Scrappy Kat, SealScraps and FunkyTime Designs:


For the November 5th Challenge a Day, we were to make a layout with a recipe. So I made a recipe card using the kit Golden Sunshine by Summer Driggs:



For the November 5 Speed Scrap I made this layout using a combination of things created by Linda Walton of Bon Scrapatit, mostly from the kit Fresh as a Daisy.


For the first speed scrap yesterday, I made this layout using the free kit we were given for the speed scrap by Scrappy Kat called Falling for Fall Add On (the participation prize was the whole kit):


The second speed scrap I made this layout using a yet to be released kit by Nibbles Skribbles called On the Ice. Stay tuned for this one later as I've got more layouts made with this kit:


And one of the many games we played yesterday was BINGO. We made our own cards too. I used Nibbles Skribbles kit Picking Perfect Pumpkins:


Today promises to be another warm, sunny day and I have a boatload of outdoor chores to get to today after church, so no more digiscrapping for me today. Hope you'll hop over to Stuff to Scrap and join in the fun. It continues all month long!

No comments: