Monday, August 10, 2009

Ack! Overwhelmed!

Yikes, I'm so overwhelmed right now. The Scrappy Kat has a new collab with SealScraps out today and Nibbles Skribbles has a new collab with Flower Scraps out today and I haven't posted a thing about them. Check out their blogs to grab what they've created. I'll be back later to share them and to show what I've created with their gifts. Right now, I'm taking a tylenol and heading to a nappy-poo. I just had minor dental surgery after working a horrendously busy weekend and being on call the last 48 hrs. I gotta take some time to recover. LOL

2 comments:

The Scrappy Kat said...

Hope that you get rested up and feeling better soon, don't worry about my part, you can post about it when you are feeling up to it.

Beth said...

Thanks Katina, you are so sweet.