Monday, August 17, 2009

Lil' Boys QP

Have you grabbed The Scrappy Kat's new freebie over on {f.o.r.e.v.e.r} free? I hope so because it is so cute. I love the little bugs and critters she has included in the kit. I even have a photo of my son back in his "worm eating" days that I'm using for another layout with this kit. I'll share that tomorrow, along with the story behind it.





Today I wanted to give you a gift with this kit. I turned yesterday's layout into a QP for you. Click on the preview to be taken to 4shared to download. I'd appreciate some feedback!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 10 post on Aug. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

* Lee said...

Thank you SO MUCH! :)