Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Freebie Kits!!!!

Wow, I slept in till 8:30 this morning. That never happens. I'm usually up between 6-6:30, I don't even set my alarm clock anymore. Good thing I don't have to work today. I guess that tells you all how very overwhelmed/exhausted I've been lately.

Well, on to the freebies! The Stuff to Scrap designers have been very busy. First I want to highlight "my" first designer (the first to call me to her CT!) The Scrappy Kat. She has teamed up with another member of her CT, Ashlee of SealScraps, to create an absolutely fun kit called Country Carnival.





This is the perfect kit to scrap any sort of fair or amusement park photos. I had to dig deep into my photo stash to find photos because I usually forget to take my camera when we go to the amusement parks! Here is what I created with this kit:



Next up for freebie offerings is this pretty, girly collab kit between Nibbles Skribbles and Flower Scraps. Here is Manda's preview:



Since I'm the mom of three girly-girls, I had plenty of photos to choose for this kit. Here is what I created using just Nibbles Skribbles portion:



So head on over to The Scrappy Kat for Country Carnival and Nibbles Skribbles of Strawberry Fields. Then come back here on Thursday. I've got a couple of freebies for you!

No comments: