Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Changes

I was saddened when I received an email from Jamie of Every EverAfter Moment Designs, that she had decided to close her store at Stuff to Scrap. But I totally understand why she made the decision. She has a young son at home and she wants to spend as much time as she can with him. And I know that time flies by fast. Click here for her blog post explaining her decision.

So while I support her decision in every way, I'm sad because that means she doesn't need a CT any longer. But for fans of hers at Stuff to Scrap, it is a great opportunity to pick up her wonderful kits for half price! Here is her store at Stuff to Scrap. But you'll have to hurry. This deal is up on Oct. 31. After that, these kits will be gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I will still have some free mini kits on my blog. :D I have some coming soon! I have a set of Princess/Prince Charming mini kits that I will have free on my blog. I will be in the forum at STS to having fun when I can! :D

You have an award on my blog! :D
http://everyeveraftermoment.blogspot.com