Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oh My Goodness!!!


I am such a bad CT member. That, plus the past week kind of imploded on me. Hubby has had a bump in his recovery that has him reeling a little bit (his incision became infected and now he has a wound vac on) and on Monday, I traveled to Indiana to pick my baby girl up from college to come home and recover from mono! *sigh*

So, all that to say, The Scrappy Kat has a new kit out in her store this week. It is just perfect for scrapping those autumn photos that don't involve pumpkins and Halloween things. The colors are so pretty! Take a look at Apple Festival:


Click on the preview above to be taken to her store at Stuff to Scrap to grab up this delicious kit. Don't you think you could scrap some Christmas photos with this kit too?

And she has offered on her blog a freebie cardstock add-on. Click on the preview below to be taken to that post for that freebie:


Do you like the layout I made with this kit? Well, I created it into a QP for Katina to sell. Here is a preview of the other QPs as well:

No comments: