Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Picking Perfect Pumpkins

This is my favorite time of year because I just love the autumn colors. And this new kit by Nibbles Skribbles has all of my favorite colors in one kit! Just take a look!



Here are a couple of layouts that I created with this kit:



You can purchase this kit at Stuff to Scrap. Some of Manda's CT members turned our layouts into QPs for this kit too, and you can purchase them at Stuff to Scrap as well.

And just because, I'm offering you this freebie embellished word art made to coordinate with this kit. Click on the preview to be taken to 4shared to download.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 15, 2009. Thanks again.