Monday, October 12, 2009

Snuggle

Awwww, who doesn't like to snuggle? I'm a snuggler, that's for sure. But THIS Snuggle is a new kit by Jamie at Every Everafter Moment Designs. This kit is so soft and sweet and can be used for girl or boy layouts. Take a look:



Isn't it precious? I love it!

Here is a layout I made with this kit featuring my beautiful oldest daughter (well ALL my daughters are beautiful!)



This kit is only $2.00 at Stuff to Scrap. But you'll have to hurry to grab it, if you want it. Jamie is retiring from designing and this will only be available until the end of October. In fact ALL of her gorgeous designs are on sale for 50% off. I'll tell you more about that in a later post. Click on the preview above to be taken to her store.

And as a freebie gift to you, I am giving you the wordart I made with this kit. Click on the preview below to be taken to 4shared to download it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Beth! Your layout is beautiful! Thank you for being on my CT and everything you have done for me! I will keep in touch and will be in the forum having fun, so I will see you there! I will keep up on your blog too! :) Thank you!